Saturday, April 7, 2012

"If The Fire Doesn't Burn"by Kerby L. Marcelin




I am dying of thirst near a fountain filled with victory...
Hot/sultry like fire, swimming in the subglacial lakes of Antarctic...
Stark naked, dressed as the flowers of liberty...
I laugh by weeping, and wait without hope...


Poor! while cultivating a golden field....
Walking in the desert with a heart full of bellicose trees...
Clear as crystal, floating in the winds of darkness...
Powerful! i am, but without strength and power...

I dream of an optimistic world.....
A world where silence is aimed authentically by the thanatophobic...
Where positivism defines the human concept in pure words...
Revelates the value of our natural meaning....

I am the unique hazard of the narcissism...
which is centered on the sophisticated modern culture of the universe...
But i am also the inescapable sight of the truth...
Still the hidden ground of the confused believers...
I am always the victim...
when i held the torch of victory....

Death doesn't make me tremble...
The only fear i have is the shadow of life...
There are two roads that diverge....
That's why this fire isn't able to burn my sacred world...

But embellish the fruits of peace...
Perfume the starry sky...
Sweeten the bitter taste of failure...
And lock Cupid's pride deep inside

No comments:

Post a Comment