Saturday, April 7, 2012

“One More Step”by Kerby L. Marcelin



I breathe in solitude in between the black sands
Where hunger’s gnawing my stomach with a chain
Where cold is twisting my skin, and it wins
I play and laugh, when i feel pain



I just need one single step to gurgle out here
But one more step, the Sun will stop shining
One more step,the plants will stop growing
One more step, the stars will stop sparkling

I call it the infernal moon because it enriches the night
Still one more step, the oceans will be dry
One more step, Lamb will be transformed into Lion
One more step, peace will be  engulfed with the sound of blood and iron

One more step, Eros’ reign is done
One more, the time of the sacred darkness will come
It’ll be time to say the last verse
Just one more step, there will be no universe




         

No comments:

Post a Comment